Thursday, February 27, 2014

Where The Heck Is My Stork?!?!

It’s been a frustrating few weeks.  We’re in the phase of doing nothing and pouting about it (well at least I am).  After the last cycle, we called the doc on Monday, but apparently you have to call on Day 1 (aka the weekend) which threw off that month….even though that doesn’t make much sense to me, but whatever. 
So this month, we were left to do things the old fashion way.  Well enter a round of strep/bronchitis followed up by the worst cold I ever remember having, and my husband has pretty much stayed as far away from me as humanly possible.  So unless there is some miracle or alien invasion, there will be no babies created in February. 
In the meantime, there have been multiple baby showers and pregnancy announcements.  I also got to hear someone complain about not being able to find Plan B at their local pharmacy, and basically, I have just been pouting. 
Yes, this post is very grownup and mature, but hey, I’m still sick and whiny so you get what you get.  Next week will be more cheery, and if you get a chance, please say a little prayer that March will be our month.   I’d really like that for a birthday present!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment