Thursday, August 2, 2018

Questionnaires - A Look Back


How far along? 8 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: Up 5lbs – doc says eat more calories, I listen!

Maternity clothes? No, but my jeans are officially too small.        
         
Stretch marks? Old ones

Sleep: I love sleep.   I sleep a lot!!   The dreams are crazy vivid. 

Best moment this week: Realizing I am further along than I have ever made it before.

Have you told family and friends: A select few

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: French fries, fruit, pepperoni, and of course I am dying for hot dogs and lunch meat.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The idea of cooking…Everything smells horrid.  The idea of cooked bell peppers can send me gagging! Don’t even get me started on the taste of bloody pennies in my mouth!  Thankfully my meds have helped the nausea so so much.
 
Have you started to show yet: Progesterone bloat

Gender prediction: Girl

Labor Signs: Dear Lord, please no.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.  Only my feet get puffy

Happy or Moody most of the time: Kinda blah right now.  So nervous and don’t feel great.

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy this!

Milestones: Our next ultrasound is this week!








How far along? 13 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: Scared to even get on the scale

Maternity clothes? No, but oh these pants are tight 
                
Stretch marks? Old ones

Sleep: I am going off the Unisom so very restless lately.

Best moment this week: Sex Reveal Party!!!!

Have you told family and friends: More and more….still not Facebook official.

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Fruit, ice cream

Anything making you queasy or sick:  I can drink coffee again but don’t like to smell it brewing!
 
Have you started to show yet: Progesterone bloat

Gender prediction: It’s a GIRL!!!!!!    

Labor Signs: Dear Lord, please no.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.  Still just rocking cankles

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!  Bought some baby clothes yesterday 😊

Weekly Wisdom: Just enjoy this…..no matter what happens, enjoy this day!

Milestones: Ultrasound, genetic counselor and high risk consultation tomorrow.  


  





How far along? 15 weeks, 5 days

Total weight gain/loss: I threw the scale away

Maternity clothes? Dresses….those are the answer.
                
Stretch marks? Old ones

Sleep: FitBit says I party all night. 

Best moment this week: Going public on having a girl!! 

Have you told family and friends: I’m screaming it from the rooftops.  Announcing our pregnancy has been everything I have dreamed of. 

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: Watermelon….all the time!!  Slum (cucumber and tomato salad)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Thankfully, no.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, there is some extra pudge.

Gender prediction: It’s a GIRL!!!!!!    

Labor Signs: Dear Lord, please no.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.  Still just rocking cankles

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!  Been having some nightmares about stuff happening to her so those scare me, but still enjoying this!

Weekly Wisdom: Rest….we’ve got a long way to go and I need rest!

Milestones: Baby is the size of an apple and she has a name!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment