Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Don't Blink

Um where did August go?   I feel like I blinked my eyes and there was September.  

The highlights:

Scott and Jenn came to visit. It was nice to see them and have them stay with us!


Jimmy Buffett concert with my sister.  A memorable time, as usual. 


Weddings and birthday parties. (missing some pics)

Father-in law turned 81
Mackel turned 80
Heidi turned 30
Uncle Bob came to visit. (not a single pic - we ate, we got pedicures, we gossiped!)

Perry's first football game of the season.

When did my kid grow up?!?!
Did some painting and redecorating in our master bathroom. Doing yellow decorations throughout. 

Clean eating challenge.  Keith thinks I am trying to make him a rabbit. 


Next up is my favorite time of the year....bring on the pumpkins, mums, cooler air and fall leaves!!!

1 comment:

  1. And candy corn! That doesn't exactly fit in the clean eating challenge, though!

    ReplyDelete