Monday, March 2, 2015

Let's Eat

I've been seeing a nutritionist through my RE's office for about a month now.  I was unsure of her in the beginning, but I've grown to like her.

Each visit, I get homework and we talk through some issues.

First visit, I was assigned 30 minutes of exercise and to watch my processed foods intake.  I jumped on the food wagon, but completely missed the exercise train.

Friday I had my followup and she was pleased with my results.  I've lost close to 10lbs and improved my food choices.

My homework this week was to work on allowing myself to have my "bad foods" in moderation.  I have to learn to work them into my day and find ways to not feel deprived.  My kinda homework lol!

Today I ventured to Chick Fil A for breakfast and did pretty well.  I cut back on sauces (140 calories in Chick Fil A Sauce y'all, yikes! ) and had grilled chicken and fruit at lunch to balance out the count.  I even skipped birthday cake at my Dad's dinner last night. 

I also joined a local Crockpot meal group on FB that gives me daily exercises to do and so far I'm 1 for 1 on completing those.  Haha that's quite a track record lol

Overall, I'm doing alright with the plan.  It's definitely something I can do long term so we'll see what the future holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment