Wednesday, July 31, 2013

10 Things

1. Things that are tiring: trying to buy and sell a house at the same time.   Don’t even get me started on how tiring it is to think about packing and moving…..

2. Things that are annoying: people who can’t use the word your and you’re correctly!

3. Things that are consuming entirely too much of my brain space this week: things that are completely out of my control…..see #1.

4. Things that are sadly enjoyable: making lists….oh how they calm my OCD!

5. Things that are lame: all of the unexpected expenses that keep popping up in our world.

6. Things that are lifesavers: family and friends who listen to me whine.

7. Things that I do not keep enough of in the house: quick dinner options.

8. Things that rub me the wrong way: the actions of people during and after a divorce…you once supposedly loved the person and now you want to make their life hell?  Baffles me….

9. Things I'm having trouble believing: that Christmas is less than 5 months away.

10. Things that keep making me chuckle: Big Bang Theory reruns….I don’t think “Bazinga” will ever get old lol

No comments:

Post a Comment