Thursday, August 10, 2017

Numbers and Dates

Started writing before our loss:

7/20/17

Up bright and early Thursday morning to be the first stabbing at the lab.  Rush home to await results..... drumroll please,  62.  And progesterone has gone up (thanks to meds). 
Wait for hours for the doc to call and crickets.  I finally call them and talk to the nurse.  Met with the same cautious and worried tone as last time.  I ask about baby aspirin and they agree it's a good idea (good cause I started it days ago).  They also want to monitor my thyroid. 
Repeat bloodwork on Monday.  Monday is a big big day. Takes my breath away. 
We're still avoiding the subject.  In the past I would have bought something by now or dug out name books.  Not this time.  I've learned the pain that causes.... I'm teary eyed just thinking of that pain.  Dear God, I beg you to let this time be different. 


7/24/17

185

So very hopeful!!!


7/28/17

ER - ectopic pregnancy.  1 day shy of 6 weeks.


7/31/2017

Methotrexate injections

No comments:

Post a Comment