Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year

Gotta document my "goals" for 2016

1.  Let's get the major one on the list: Get knocked up.  Come on girly parts...make it happen.

2. Get Operation Get Healthy back on track.  Meal planning, grocery shopping and app tracking back on the agenda.  Gyming is definitely becoming a priority again too!

3.  Being a better friend.  Marriage has made me a horrible friend.  I will get better at sending cards, sending texts and scheduling get togethers.

4.  Spending less time on my phone.  Sorry Samsung Galaxy, it's me, not you....

5.  Eating out less.  Ain't nobody got money for that.

6. Purging junk.  I need to declutter my life.  Where does this stuff come from?

7.  Celebrate more, complain less....this might take a small miracle.

8.  Stop drinking milk.  Milk = joint pain....every time I drink a glass it feels like I've been beat in my joints.  I will finally kick the habit this year.

Gotta stop with an even number (wouldn't possibly want to change my OCD) so that's all for 2016 :)  May it be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment