Thursday, August 6, 2015

6 Months

6 months ago, I started down the path of Operation Get Healthy.  The scale hit a number that I swore to myself I'd never hit and I freaked out.  

Initially, I ate my feelings and gained a few more, but thankfully I came to my senses and scheduled an appointment with my nutritionist.  She gave me a whole new outlook on how to eat and with the help of MyFitnessPal and my gym buddies, I'm still losing.

I've fallen off the wagon a few times (darn vacations) but I'm still doing alright.  I feel so much better and don't feel deprived.  My joints are definitely loving me a lot more! 

I'll battle my weight until the day I die, but at least right now, I feel like I'm making steps in the right direction.  40 down, way too many to go!

PS:  Please excuse the awful bathroom selfie.  Next time I'll declutter, fix my hair and throw on makeup lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment