Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Something New

Today is CD10 and I headed to the doc for a simple scan.  I saw Hippie Santa since my doc wasn't available (hospital rounds) and he decided to throw a curve ball our way. 

My endometrium was awesome, my disconnected ovary had a 13 and a 17 and my good ovary had a..... 23!!!  So he decided it was time for me to do a trigger shot, something I've never done before.  The nurse searched all over town for one and finally sent me to fetch it.   Twenty minutes later and it was administered and I was sent back to work. 

Tomorrow morning is our second IUI.... and I couldn't be more excited!   Prayers are welcome especially that my Unicornuate Uterus cooperates!   We'll go for Keith's appointment at 8, grab breakfast together and go for my appointment at 9.  EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment